/*Google Analytics code

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

All You Need

I'm leaving for London today, so I thought it would be a good idea to post an update. First of all, thank you to everyone who sent me well wishes. It helped a lot to know that so many people around the world actually care (and actually read my blog!).

I'm slowly but surely working my way back up. It was actually a chance Facebook post that I saw which helped me the most. I don't want to go into detail because the person would be easily identified, but I have to say that he inspired me and reminded me that this is not hopeless. So if he can do it, I can do it.

There are always brighter days ahead. I can't say when or how or why, but I know that they're out there, somewhere, and I just have to keep on moving towards them.

I found this song today after looking up some lyrics I had written down in my little notebook ages ago. Hope you enjoy it. Duran Duran - All You Need Is Now

Be back in a week. With pictures :) And hopefully brand new awesome stories to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment