/*Google Analytics code

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dresden Pics, Sorry About the Wait!

I realized that I forgot to post a link to Dresden pictures for those of you who aren't friends with me on Facebook. You can find those here.

I know I haven't been taking/posting very many pics, but I have good reasons. First of all, when I go out it is usually in the evenings at a bar or club, and there's absolutely no way I'm taking my camera to a place like that. Secondly, it's been far too cold to take my camera when I go out during the day. The cold is really hard on my camera, particularly the battery. But I can sense that spring is coming and I'll start working on my photography again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Good suggestion. I'll do what I can. I've made friends with a couple here who are also really into photography, maybe they'll inspire me to get out there and take more pictures.

    ReplyDelete